Wordless 'It's Wednesday Somewhere': We Are The Champions

My Blog Out Loud Ottawa post will have to wait, even though I'm seized with the urge to find the address of everyone there and stalk them all separately until they agree to be my friend or present me with a restraining order (no, Sabrina, that wasn't me behind that tree last night). I'm headed back out to the cottage for a few days (I get a bed this time and I didn't even have to arrange a boating accident). Instead, I present you with my two baeball championship gold winners (three guesses which one was more gracious and self-deprecating about it. Hint: it wasn't Eve.)















Comments

Ms. G said…
Awesome! Congratulate your kids for me : )Make sure nothing ever happens to those trophys. My oldest still comes over once in a great while and decides to drag hers out of storage to look at and forces her husband to look at them too, along with her scrapbooks; )
Ninja Mom said…
Biblio - don't lie. I know it was you behind that tree last night. I know because I was behind another tree watching you watching me ;)

You're kids look awesome, by the way!

Ninja
Ninja Mom said…
Biblio - don't lie. I know it was you behind that tree last night. I know because I was behind another tree watching you watching me ;)

You're kids look awesome, by the way!

Ninja
Betsy B. Honest said…
really really really cute
Anonymous said…
I haven't met Eve, of course, but I have a feeling I would like her. She sounds like one super-cool kid.

And wow, Angus looks BIG.
Amber said…
Congrats! Such characters, your kids are.
Pamela said…
Love the look on Eve's face with the trophy - priceless!
Julie said…
yeah! yeah! yeah! i don't know what else to say. that's so cool. and i love love love eve's pose in the group shot. supper cool kid. hey, no harm in flaunting your victories.
The Mayor! said…
Are you stalking people again?? Geez woman! Though Ninja Mom is right, keeps you distracted from the fact that we're all stalking you...

Great shots of the kids, love a proud Mommy!

:-D
Anonymous said…
I love the pic that totally gives Eve away! What enthusiasm! Congrats to the kids and to mom!
Congrats to them both - looks like fun! :)
Nat said…
Love the shot of the little one with the trophy!

Congrats to all.
Kelly Miller said…
Congratulations kiddos! Eve's face just stole my heart.

Popular posts from this blog

Clothes Make the Blog Post

Books Read in 2021: Four-Star YA Horror

Mean Spirits